You’ve thought about trying to eat clean, really clean, but aren’t exactly sure how to go about it. You know there are foods to avoid, but you also know that the foods to include for optimum health are just as important -perhaps even more important- than what not to eat.
The change of season is the perfect time to clean up your diet. Join us at Cooking Carma for a seasonal cleanse as we head into Fall:
COOKING CARMA SEASONAL CLEANSE: September 25-29, 2016
Sign up by Thursday, September 22, 2016: $97.00
•brighter, smoother skin
•improved concentration and mood
How is a Cooking Carma Cleanse different?
Our seasonal, supported clean eating program consists of real food and easy to follow lifestyle practices. Anyone can follow this easy and gentle program designed to allow the body to do what it does so well ~ repair, maintain, and improve.
What is included in the program?
* supported 5 day program with full menus
* complete grocery list
* hour by hour daily guided practice to help facilitate the body’s natural instincts
* Sunday Kickoff conference call – not to be missed!
* team of expert specialists. Colleen Gerg, MA,RDN; Carolyn Jensen, CHHC; Sarah Murphy, MS,CH
* nightly group meditation practice designed to increase your success.
* private Facebook page for all participants; The collective energy that is generated when a group enters into a healing program
The end of summer, back-to-school, busier lifestyles and packed schedules can leave your diet and overall self care low on the priority list. Take 5 days to reverse that by eating clean and rejuvenating your mind and body. Transition to cool months and shorter days feeling energized, healthy, in control and empowered!
If you are ready to start feeling your absolute best, click here to register as space is limited! We look forward to supporting you!