How you eat has a huge impact on how you feel, function, and – ultimately – how you live each day. Healthy food fuels the body, providing sustenance and often joy when shared with others. Just as we associate good nutrition with academic achievement, positive pregnancy outcomes, and “personal best” sports performances, we associate good food with wellness and a richer lifestyle.
Colleen Gerg designs meal plans for individuals, families, and professionals that help them get more out of every day. Clients use her programs to achieve their fitness goals, including:
- Losing that extra extra ten or twenty pounds they’ve been carrying for years
- Training for competitive sports
- Lowering their cholesterol and blood pressure
- Controlling diabetes
- Recovering from eating disorders
Colleen’s clients receive customized nutrition plans that increase energy, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar, and foster feelings of well-being. Through nutrition counseling, they learn how to shop for healthy food, how to stock their kitchens for healthy cooking, and how to plan menus that taste great and fulfill nutritional requirements. Clients also learn “mindful eating” skills that will help them:
- Order healthier meals at restaurants
- Maintain good nutrition while traveling
- Explore new food sources and get out of their nutrition ruts.
Schedule a nutrition counseling session today. Appointments may be conducted face-to-face or online via Skype.
Call 202-342-1560 or send an email to email@example.com